JPT tries as much as it could to follow these reviewing policies:
- Every submitted paper will be reviewed by at least two peer-reviewers.
- Reviewers are unaware of the identity of the authors, and authors are also unaware of the identity of reviewers (blind review method).
- Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- Reviewers will suggest the acceptance of article manuscripts.
- Editors will decide whether the manuscripts are meeting JPT's requirement. Editors' decision is final.