Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Please find the rights and licenses in Jurnal Proteksi Tanaman (JPT).
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)’ Warranties
The author(s) warrants that the article is original, written by a stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
JPT adopts the spirit of open access and open science, which disseminates articles published as free as possible under the Creative Commons license. JPT permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JPT to distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain the following rights:
- Copyright, and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- the right to use the substance of the article in future own works, including lectures and books,
- the right to reproduce the article for own purposes, provided the copies are not offered for sale,
- the right to self-archive the article.
If other authors jointly prepared the article; upon submitting the article, the author is agreed on this form and warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to enter into this agreement on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this agreement. JPT will be freed on any disputes that will occur regarding this issue.
This agreement can be terminated by the author or JPT upon two months’ notice where the other party has materially breached the conditions set forth in this agreement and failed to remedy such breach within a month of being given the terminating party’s notice requesting such breach to be remedied. No breach nor violation of this agreement will cause this agreement or any license granted in it to terminate automatically or affect the definition of JPT.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permitted, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article.
JPT will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is completed and JPT or its sublicensee has become obligated to have the article published. JPT may adjust the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing, and usage that it deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible, and such access will be free of charge for the readers.